Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just For a Friend

...the rest of you can close your eyes and think of SecondLife. Welcome home and hope you had a great time, we have missed you!

The young man in the picture is Marcus Hellner, I am told. He is the brightest star in the Swedish National skiing team at the moment. He was born on November 25th, 1985, in Lerdala outside the town of Skövde but now lives in the far north in Gällivare. Marcus has two Olympian Gold medals.

Just so you know, all this info about Marcus was just to impress my friend!

4 comments :

  1. I´m sure she will be impressed Bock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm she, did I say "she" anywhere Apmel? I know I did my damnedest to avoid it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! You are such a good friend. :-)

    /The homecoming friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. You´re welcome, dude! (The last is just to delude the readers...)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).