Monday, January 10, 2011

Party Pictures - Apmel 4 y.o.

Everyone was there, absolutely everyone - or almost...

Kandinsky Beaumont was beautiful as usual (the hostess had been up all night building the party place) Apmel was sweeter than usual, and everyone else looked stunning but there was one guy looking more stunning than the rest.

I hope you all notice how I very subtly zoom in on him... (I actually can be subtle when I want to, which I don´t always want as much as people around me would wish.)

Well, anyway a guy is allowed to look isn´t he? From his profile I could see this particular "sujet d'intérêt" is mostly in "InWorldz" so that feels pretty safe because I sure as hell am not going to stalk anyone in that place.

 

2 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).