Saturday, January 15, 2011

Show Me Some Skin, Rodvik

Stolen from "Tinas universum"
Well as you all may know I finished a project on my blog with naked avatars from SecondLife (Nakna avatarer i SL) on Christmas Day.

Today I went out on the Internet in search of nudie pics of Rod Humble or Rodvik Linden, I was even going to be satisfied with semi-nude pictures.

Believe it or not but I couldn´t find a single picture of either of them without a shirt on and not a single one of them in bathing trunks or sexy white American boxers.

Rodvik, you better get your act together and send me a picture of you in bathing trunks or white underwear or - if you should happen to prefer it - just without a shirt!


This is an example of what I am looking for, stolen from www.eddihaskell.com
...or perhaps even something like these, if you dare, Rodvik! This is Ryce Skytower, one of Eddi Haskell´s beautiful creations.

Come to think of it, perhaps you even should let Eddi style your SecondLife avatar, Rodvik!

We really need a CEO-avatar that is way sexier than Philip Lindens was, before and after the remake!
The funniest picture I came across during my search was this one, and it doesn´t even show any part of you.

Send your pictures to lundamats@gmail.com.

And while you are at it you might as well answer my message to you on Facebook, dude. (Don´t even for a moment think I haven´t noticed the answers you have already sent to other bloggers!

2 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).