Friday, January 7, 2011

Where NOT to Eat in the U.S.

Chick-Fil-A, is a fast food chain in the United States that has over 1500 locations in 39 States.

This company heavily supports anti-gay marriage groups and has deep anti-gay affiliations.

I - who don´t eat the filthy birds anyway - recommend my readers to boycott this company.

Say NO to homophobia!

Bearing in mind the power of Facebook-ism please show your support by joining the "Boycott Chick-Fil-A" group on Facebook

For more information please read Wikipedia, Joe.My.God, Good As You and www.eddihaskell.com.

2 comments :

  1. A fast food company who supports anti-gay groups??? Bastards! That's just... weird! So if a gay were starving, they wouldn't feed him? Geez I don't get people, this is 2011...
    Thanks for sharing! I'm blacklisting them SO fast!
    Hugs
    /Sofie Snowbear

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).