Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Am Backing Off

The hurt feelings, the upset emotions, the rehashing of memories of old wrongdoings and the constant scratching on the scabs are a formidable Gordian Knot that hurt and hamper the Swedish community in SecondLife.

For a long while I have tried to understand what it was about and even perhaps to assist in healing it. This will end now. I have now come to the realization that I was not born to bring the Alexandrian solution to this festering mess and I have better things to do with my life, my time and my limited resources of empathy, love and understanding. Especially since I now suspect that none of them really want it solved, it gives them something to do.

I am now backing off and bowing out of this. I will leave it to the involved parties themselves to solve it or die with the bitter taste of hate in their mouths. Keep me out of it!

1 comment :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).