Sunday, February 6, 2011

Living the Life Fantastic

It´s definitely not easy being a SLebrity these days. The Linden Lab has told me they cannot take responsibility for my safety as Chairman of the Board of The BMcM Corporation if I didn´t hire some lifeguards, especially considering some of the sims I visit.

The guys accompanying  me on the picture were the only two I could find in a rush. They look sorta cheesy but are rather sweet and make me feel safer.

The blond one is Michail, he is Russian and an ex-hockey player on their National team. The Latino with the beard is Pepe, he used to be a professional wrestler and "actor" in the adult film industry before he recently decided to go into a career in security.

4 comments :

  1. Kan du ordna en date? Nej inte med dig! Kan du det - ja inte till mig då men till en vän jag har...

    Kan du det?

    /Tina (PG) - ingen blogglänk utsatt:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one do you think "your friend" would like best, Tina, the blond or the brunette?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happens when you push their "buttons"? ;);)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh *blushes* our relationship is strictly professional...

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).