Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thank You, Everyone

I had a wonderful day yesterday, from the start until the end! Yes I know I had made my mind up to have just that, but you all made it so easy for me.

Photograpy: Mats Almlöf

I will not mention anyone special, because I see it it was a team effort! You may not have known you worked as a team and you may not have known what any other person actually did, but on my end it was altogether beautiful, strong and supportive.

It was a collective effort, so I now want to say thank you to you all. Each and everyone of you that I spoke with yesterday, everyone I danced with and all I interacted with in some way whatsoever.

SecondLife is so beautiful and wonderful on such days. They may be few and far between but as long as one knows that these days are there it´s worth waiting for them.

1 comment :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).