Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine´s Day Teaser

Don´t make other plans for Monday February 14th, the traditional Valentine party at the Swedish Embassy in SecondLife is on and absolutely everyone is invited, and our International friends in particular..

This party is a collaboration between the Swedish Institute, the blog "Tinas universum" and was made possible by the arduous work of Annabella, Ewa and Tina (PetGirl).

This is going to be an awesome party I am sure, it usually is!

I am so sorry I am going to miss it myself due to being out of town that day. I emphatically refuse to use my work laptop for private entertainment purposes, my employer knows way too much about my private life already.

More information to follow.

2 comments :

  1. Oh lovely idea! Monday 11SLT I could make it! Outfit ready... (grin) I'd represent the family if you give me the permission :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are forever a McMillan, Andrey, I have given you my stamp of approval and it never rubs off. You go there and make me proud! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).