Sunday, February 13, 2011

When Strangers Click

Congratulations to those of my readers that can see this documentary "When Strangers Click" on HBO about Internet-relationships on Valentine´s Day. Read more about it on the special website.

Oh Bara Jonson, his wife Nickel Borelly-Jonson and The Much Honored Bock McMillan, Laird of Southern Charm in SecondLife will be starring in this documentary - or so I am told by my buddy Bara... Enjoy! (Yeah, yeah there will be four more Internet-romances but this is the important one, well to me...)

...and after seeing it please remember to come here and tell me all about it! Please, pretty, pretty please!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).