Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Good service is so hard to find, even in SecondLife.

In the hopes of forcing an early spring I have started spring cleaning my huge home on Southern Charm, so here you see me working up a sweat on my hands and knees scrubbing the floors.

Isn't there anyone in SecondLife looking for a position as a house slave? Please send me your application a.s.a.p.

All applications are welcome! No prior experience needed as long as you are willing to work hard and all hours! We are talking 24/7/365 here.

No sex is involved, your service to me, is reward enough for you, lowlife! If you need it I may call you dirty names once in a while, but only at my own leisure.

2 comments :

  1. It's funny reading this expression ''spring cleaning'' now mostly because Summer is just winding down here in the land of Sunshine and impressive FAST! But wait: a house slave BIL, wtf? We need to talk... no, don't take any fast conclusions, I'm not steppin into that role... NOT AGAIN (LMAO). Kiss, love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am envying you again, my darling BIL, and anxiously awaiting you teleporting me to Brazil - SOON!

    Oh you have been a house-slave? Why have you kept this essential information hidden from me? The least you could do is take part in the selection - well, if I ever get any applicants for that position...

    Kisses BIL, love you!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).