Friday, April 22, 2011

Phoenix Viewer Release Candidate is Here

Phoenix Viewer Release Candidate (1.5.2.1050) is now live.

From the Phoenix Viewer web-page: "Release candidate means that while the release has been thoroughly tested by our Quality Assurance Team and passed, we want to make sure that it is as good as it possibly can be. Your feedback over the next few days on this version will help us determine whether we get to change it to an official release. Although this is a release candidate, it is official and we will be providing support for it."

You can download it here.

I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope they have fixed my building bug...

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).