Saturday, April 2, 2011

´Twas but a delusion of Satan

Ms Argus and laird McMillan dancing at Grenouille Inn. Photo. Blanche Argus.
It´s the morning - well okay noon - after April 1st and we find The Much Honored Bock McMillan, Laird of Southern Charm (that me) on the back porch of his mansion. He looks unusually contrite and shy.

"The Devil made me do it!", he sighs deeply and continues; "I apologize to you all for the sensational disinformation that was spread on this blog yesterday. My most heartfelt apologies go also to Ms Blanche Argus, who of course had no prior knowledge or involvement in this particular scam. I am sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused her by my blatant lies. Ms Argus is no more than a co-blogger, sometimes we are on friendly terms and at other times we are at each others jugulars going in for the kill."

"I am, have always been and will always be a gay man. And proud of it! There is not a heterosexual bone in my body, although there have at times been some boners in me claiming to be straight", the laird concludes with a wry smile before we are whisked away by his staff.

2 comments :

  1. NP Bockis, det är okey att retas med mig på rätt sätt ..
    Thanks for the night.. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Blanche for being so understanding! ...and yes we did have a wonderful night together didn´t we... ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).