Friday, April 29, 2011

Will & Kate

The McMillan household today issued a communique in which The Much Honored Bock McMillan, laird of Southern Charm, extends his warmest congratulations to his dear friends Will and Kate on their wedding day. He also regrets that his invitation to the wedding and dinner of the day had been so delayed by UK Postal Services and Linden Labs that he unfortunately couldn't attend.

Since the communique was issued today most renowned  McMillanologists believe that "Will and Kate" may very well refer to Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Miss Catherine Middleton, who were married today.

It is commonly believed among the lesser members of the household that the cock-ups delaying the invitation was orchestrated by "the wicked old Queen, MI5 and/or MI6 and perhaps even the CIA" to prevent the laird from attending. No evidence of such a cabal has however come to light - yet.

7 comments :

  1. No problem! -You can watch the occation on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it Vanadis, but for some reason I can only see five seconds before it stops. Perhaps you should reembed it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. here with Harry the Prince on IM, he waves hi at ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL tell him he is a two-timing brat! Imagine him playing me out towards my BIL, well I guess he has heard the good news bout Brazilians too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that video left me breathless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suck.. nu har snart ALLA nämnt den där pseudohändelsen i sina bloggar utom jag, som just gjorde det med den här kommentaren:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ziggy and Apmel, I take joy in the fact that two people declare their love to the world and totally ignore the fact that it´s a royal wedding ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).