Saturday, May 14, 2011

Eurovision Song Contest 2011

Well tonights the night for the finals in the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 from Dusseldorf, Germany.

Most of my gay friends and about seventy percent of the rest of the population in the European countries and Israel are going to sit in front of their television sets from 21.00 - 24.00 CET, thats 12 pm (noon) - 3 pm SLT.

If you don´t have the possibility to see it in real life I am told that several places in SecondLife are also showing it. Have fun!

Contrary to many of my gay friends I cannot stand ESC, so I will be going to bed with a hopefully good book.

1 comment :

  1. good choice bock:)cant stand the thing myself so im watching Cracker on tv9 while laying on a bench in our garden in sl:)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).