Monday, May 30, 2011

Second Pride 2011 - Satisfaction Survey

The organizers are asking us to do a satisfaction survey on Second Pride 2011. Please click on the picture above to get to the survey!

I have a few views which I have already shared in doing the survey.

It was a great party and the DJ´s were awesome. I had a lot of fun and met old and new friends but
  • I would have preferred if everything had taken place in the same area
  • I missed the opening and closing ceremonies
  • I missed the opening and closing parades
  • I missed the live acts (below I mention a few that I am sure would have loved to be there)
    • Bara Jonson
    • Strum Diesel
    • Jaynine Scarborough
    • SOAR
    • Junivers Stockholm and the Cardinals and
    • DJ Elfay Pinkdot with her Coffee and Pajamas Jazz show

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).