Friday, June 3, 2011

Calling All Swedes in SecondLife

So I was a bit bored and came up with this crazy idea that we should do something special for the Swedish National day, since I haven´t heard of anything else being planned.

I know someone else has created a Kiss-A-Swede Day on a date that no Swede could ever remember (April 24th I think) but to my mind the real International Kiss-A-Swede Day has to be on June 6th, that´s the coming Monday.

I am now calling on all Swedes in SecondLife who would like to share the pleasure with me of kissing every International guest that comes to the party between 12 PM (noon)-2 PM.

As I am guessing many of them will be heterosexuals I need both men and women that are just that - or can play act well enough - and also lesbian women. More gay men would be great too - so I have someone to share the burden of servicing the gay guys.

I was thinking the event would take place on my sim Southern Charm in the northwest corner where the party-barn is.

If you are willing to have some fun please drop a note card on my profile or send me an e-mail at Bock´s e-mail with your full SecondLife name a.s.a.p.

I will try to get back to you with more information at the latest on Sunday (I will be away in RL on Saturday). Please feel free to inform your friends and groups of this event in any way.

7 comments :

  1. hey i can kiss a male a female a fish a furry whatever i can kiss:) .. guess i have to ask the husband unit first tho hihihi /vampi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha great I can kiss anyone too (furry, angels, devils and even women), but would just like to offer a wide-range for the "kissee´s" too choose from!

    Hmmm perhaps I should try getting one of those tipjar thingy´s for The American Cancer Association too? UGH more to think about! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sweden. I have spent a good deal of time consulting in beautiful Stockholm and Göteborg, and have never once met a Swede who did not go out of his or her way to be friendly and nice to me.

    I think Swedes are beautiful (especially the hunky guards outside the Royal Palace in Gamla Stan), tolerant, peaceful, and have a great culture to be proud of. I always look forward to visiting here, and you guys should be proud of your national day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Pussa en kålrot vid Pusstervik? - No? -Horrible translation? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Eddi, I hope this means I can assume you will be there as a International kissee only to be handled by the largest of the Swedish avatars...

    Haha Sjofn, girls or boys or both or any?

    ReplyDelete
  6. *SMOOCH* right back at you, Sofie!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).