Saturday, June 4, 2011

Did Y´all Hear the ★THUD★...

...when my brilliant idea yesterday about making June 6th the International Kiss-A-Swede Day in SecondLife hit the ground?



Well, it didn't really fly with the Swedes this year it seems, because I didn't get any volunteers for my little project - not yet anyway.

Although that was a bit disappointing let me tell you straight away, I will take on the kiss-starved masses of SecondLife on my own if must be. We McMillan´s don´t quit easily and it was not by chance that I stayed happily married for more than two years to a man who proclaimed himself to be the most pigheaded man in both worlds.

So Monday June 6th between 12 PM (noon) and 2 PM I will be on the northwest corner of the Southern Charm sim (SLurl will be posted on this blog on Monday) to make my self available to any human, demon, angel, furry, dragon, ghoul, orc or whatever may come around to celebrate the first annual International Kiss-A-Swede Day in SecondLife.

The radio will be streaming the awesome music of DJ Sarco.

6 comments :

  1. I´ll be there and help you Bock... :-)

    /Millimina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooohooooooooooo! They will not know what hit them, Milli ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sell tickets Bock! You will be a rich man :)

    /Apmel (nygift med halva SL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha no way Apmel, this is just for fun!

    ...and congratulations to your marriages, all of them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. They don't call you "Hot Lips" McMillan for nothing do they Bock?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats for me to know and you to find out - tomorrow... ;)

    Thanks again for spreading the word, Eddi!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).