Saturday, June 18, 2011

Eddi Wants Your Poster!

Bock as seen by Chade Dagger and then "Photofuniad"
My friend and co-blogger Eddi Haskell is calling for your posters on his blog Eddi Haskell´s Second Life. Head on over to read the post and the particular requirements and get his email.

This is my contribution, with a slogan ripped off from L'Oréal skincare products. For the non-francophone among my readers the meaning of the slogan is "Because we are worth it".

I suggest you start mail-bombing him straight away - I did!

4 comments :

  1. Ziggy passes out on the floor....

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Bock sits down next to the passed out Ziggy and takes Ziggy´s head into his lap slowly stroking the forehead with a cool towel and humming a sweet song*

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).