Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nicaragua's Butterflies of Hope 2

Haha someone more was awake at this ungodly hour.

This butterfly is from Jonathon who says "Abortion is a womans choice, go girls"

If you also would like to post a butterfly but don´t have anywhere to do so, please send it to me on this address Bock´s e-mail (click to open) with your name, any short message you would like and I will be happy to post it for you here. 

For further instructions on why and how to do this please read my previous post.

2 comments :

  1. Like you Jonathon! - A womans body is her own, but don´t forget; -A womans mind is her own to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t think Jonathon would disagree, Sjöfn. ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).