Saturday, July 2, 2011

Breathing

Sometimes when things are piling up, things get to hectic and confusion and worries mounts I have found that it usually helps to stop in my tracks and just breathe - deep, long and slow breaths.

In the old days Ars and I would sit down in the garden swing together. Just sitting there, focusing on breathing and being close together with the one you love always calmed me down immensely. After a while we always started talking, making sure we listened to what the other had to say, what was on their mind. We would breathe and talk, talk and breathe. Being together.

Nowadays my favorite "sitter-with" is Millimina. Even if she was busy today, she took the time to sit with me.

It´s good to have someone to breathe with.

2 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).