Monday, July 11, 2011

Egyptian Invasion

Lately I have had a lot of traffic to this blog from Egypt.

 
I couldn't understand why and perhaps still don´t, but this post Nakna Avatarer i SL 102 is what they come here for. They find it when they do a search for "ناكني في كسي", which according to my Google Translator means "Nakny in Wuxi" in English and "Nakny i Wuxi" in Swedish. The problem is that both of the translations are totally meaningless to me.

The post shows my friend Kicki Springflower posing for my art and peace project last year called "Naked avatars in SL" (Well as I was still writing in Swedish then so it was "Nakna avatarer i SL".)


Kicki was pregnant with her first avtatar child at the time but still graciously agreed to participate in my project.

2 comments :

  1. I bet its all those pictures of you with your shirt off that people were putting up as posters during the recent Arab Spring uprising in Cairo with the caption "Down With Mubarek Up With The Blond Beast" in Arabic. Didn't you see them?

    (if i had time I would make a Photofunia effect showing this)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).