Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When SecondLife Sucks

Today was horrible for me in SecondLife. Nothing, absolutely nothing worked.

My inventory didn't load completely, my own profile and everyone else's too went totally blank, teleports didn't work, in short it was a really miserable experience.

I tried all the usual tricks that we old hands use, cleared my caches repeatedly and re-logged about five times, but it still sucked big time. The only thing that did work amazingly - because it usually doesn't - was the Swedish group chat.

Perhaps its caused by all the new stuff my friends at Linden Lab are loading into my world, that I have read about on other blogs but don´t completely understand yet, like mesh and this new sort-of-Facebook-in-SecondLife thing called "My Second Life" (You can read more about "My Second Life" on Nanaki Raymaker´s blog "Rezzed This Way").

Well, I decided to logout of SecondLife and log in to first life a while before going to bed. I am hoping everything will be back to normal tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).