Monday, July 25, 2011

Wonderful and Funny Jeff

Ever since I encountered Jeff Ellsworth's blog and even more so after meeting him at the Second Pride this year, I get the best vibes from this guy.

I highly recommend you make it a habit to check out his blog "Jeff Ellsworth - Witnessing A Second Life" regularly. He is always up to something goofy or hilarious. The best thing is that he often uses his beautiful naked body to make his pictures even more interesting. It always makes me happy to visit on Jeff´s blog - and he chooses the best music to illustrate his latest theme.

The two pictures above are from Jeff´s "Hairy Potter" post, but there is lots of other things to look at, for example "The Geek in the Pink".(picture below).


No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).