Friday, August 12, 2011

Go Berserk at Vadstena Festival

My friend the always creative Ewa Aska invites us to the Vadstena Festival tomorrow! The festival has a Viking theme.

A "Berserker" was a Viking warrior who fought with wild ferocity. In the berserker fighting tradition the warriors take on the spirit of bears whilst foaming at the mouth and gnawing on the edges of their shields. It is the source of the Vikings' reputation of ferocity.

I don´t expect any battles tomorrow, but the dancing will be ferocious I am sure!

As for the theme, I have the most wonderful helmet from Gryphon Lair that should work well, but not much else. Hmmm, I wonder if I dare go to the party only wearing a helmet...?

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).