Friday, August 12, 2011

DJ Arcy at The Sanctuary

DJ Arc in the booth with his hot bodyguards in front
Just as my usual Friday night coma was about to set in I got the call from The Sanctuary club that Arcangelo Hellman (DJ Arcy), was about to start his set. I have always liked his music so I decided to go over for a while.

The Sanctuary is a deconsecrated church building (or perhaps it was never consecrated) and a is a beautiful venue with stained glass church windows.

Although the trance music was great and the company pleasant my sleep deprivation finally caught up with me after an hour and I had to leave.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).