Friday, September 9, 2011

Clarity

Photo by Gary Hamburgh
The last week has been rough for me in real life and I haven´t really had much energy to spare for my SecondLife. What energy I had has been wasted on the Swedish SecondLife blogs. In spite of my earlier promises to myself I once again allowed myself to be dragged into their murky world.

I will no longer let embittered and hateful people pull me down into their bog of innuendos, insinuations and half-truths or outright lies. My life is too short and my mental and emotional sanity and my peace of mind are worth too much.

From now on I will strive for the light and clarity that one sees in all of Gary Hamburgh´s photography.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).