Sunday, September 11, 2011

New In-World Freebie

"There is no such thing as a free lunch" it is said, but that is not entirely true.

In the last few weeks I have been given two unasked for diagnosesis of my psychological health by some very generous residents of SecondLife.

The last one was provided by Ms. Loo Berensohn. (Her first name is a not uncommon abbreviated form of the name "Louise" in Swedish and actually has nothing to do with restrooms or crazy people despite any similarity in spelling.)

Ms. Loo Berensohn, who otherwise is best known in-world for her prowess as a witch-hunter where she has shown great tenacity and fortitude over the past two years, has now seen fit to give me an analysis on her blog. It was rather amusing, contrary to her purposes I am sure.

Although her qualifications for making any such psychological assessments is unknown to me, I am sure she in the generosity of her heart, would also be willing to supply everyone who asks with a psychological profile free of charge.

It may not be worth much, but it is at least free!

P.S. Yes, this may be vengeful but anyway I do not hate her. Oh, I forgot, she has this terrible habit... of writing in incomplete sentences... with three dots... probably thinks it´s cute... or something...who knows?

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).