Saturday, January 5, 2013

Support Ticket #01587329 II

Illustration from Everest.ca
Today I received the following response on my support ticket from Linden Lab.

"A comment has been added to your Case..

Case: 01587329
Avatar: Bock McMillan
Type: Other Inworld Issues
Status: Information Requested
  Hello Bock,

I want to first thank you for providing so much helpful and needed information about this case. I wish more cases were in depth like this one.  I am very sorry to hear about these issues you are having and this situation is very unique.  I do have a question for you that I could not see an answer for:  Are you using a Hardwired or Wireless internet connection?  I will probably have more questions, but this is very vital, and I wanted to start here.  Thank you for any additional info you can contribute!

Theresa Linden
Second Life Support


To reply to this case, either Reply to this email, or visit : https://secondlife.com/my/support/?caseID=01587329

(To view the Case online, you will need to log into Secondlife.com with this Avatar: Bock McMillan)"
....

I sent the following answer.

"Hello Theresa,

I am using a Hardwired Internet connection.

I have also tried out my alternate accounts all of them seem OK except for one other that gets the same repetition in local chat. However I do not use those accounts much at all and it has only been on the home sim so the value of this discovery is limited I should think.

Another thing I would like to add, is that it seems like I the system tries to repeat my teleports also, because after every time I have teleported I now get a pop up telling me that teleports are blocked. This happens when I am actually at the place I wanted to tp to.

Kind regards
Bock McMillan"

2 comments :

  1. BM said to give you this tip:

    Try to also contact bluezy bleac inworld. She's Firestorm Support, and works on bugs just as well, maybe she knows more about the issue! Never hurts to copy-paste the case to her :)

    Hope it will be solved soon! *kisses you*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please thank dear BM for the tip!

    I will try doing this but as you know the support teams are usually more than a little picky about whicj viewer you are currently on when they decide if you are worthy of their support or not ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).