Friday, June 27, 2014

Second Pride Hugs, Days 6-7

Takuya Jinn
Owner of & designer at Gabriel, one of the absolute best makers of clothes for men
Butch Diavolo, close friend and confidant
Mistletoe Ethaniel-Skytower
blogger Misteltoe Ethaniel's Blog

As the wonderful (but small) Misteltoe completely disappears in my arms I thought I would share a picture of her, so you can see what she actually looks like.

This was the first time I had the pleasure of meeting Misteltoe in-world, although we have been communicating for some years now on each others blogs.

2 comments :

  1. Boy you are an Amazon by comparison, lol.

    I had such an ass-kicking time at Second Pride, I met such wonderful people and got so many freebies and felt just such a feeling of joy that I want to reiterate what I said to you there: count me in next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL my dear, the male version of an Amazon, as I understand it, would be Gargarean . (From Wikipedia: In Greek mythology the Gargareans were an all-male tribe. They had sex with the Amazons annually in order to keep both tribes reproductive.)

      I am so happy that your visit to Pride was enjoyable and look forward to meeting you there next year and all the years to come after that!

      Hugs!

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).