Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Day to Remember

Six months ago today, Mr. Tomais Ashdene, talented photographer, stunningly handsome man and all-around good guy, made me the happiest man in SecondLife by accepting my proposal of marriage.

"We" (meaning I, the most patient man in SecondLife) couldn't wait a minute longer, so we got married straight away!
This is a picture my romantic Tomais posted on my timeline on Facebook a
while back (two Facebook accounts ago I believe.) Need I explain more?
Tomais has miraculously kept making me the happiest man in SecondLife every day since then!

I love you so much my darling, more and more for every day that passes by!

Happy six month anniversary, lover!

4 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).