Saturday, June 20, 2015

Pride 2015 - Day 1

And we are off to a great start, the festival has kicked-off!

Yesterday I saw a pair of emerald shorts in my timeline on F*c*book that I simply had to have, they are so beautiful and only L$150. However, on Marketplace I saw that they were intended for the Niramyth mesh body so I put them out of my mind... for like 45 seconds. Then I went ahead and bought them anyway, but they didn't fit quite right with my regular body shape...

"Dammit!", I thought and proceeded to purchase the Niramyth body for something like L$2 766 just to get the shorts to fit properly. The rest of the evening - until the opening parties started - I had a team of helpers consisting of my hubby Tomais, my bro JJ Goodman and my friend Divos Titanium, for a short while we even recruited Stäväros Ğrăçємσûηт, trying to help me tint the damn body to suit my skin. After a while I got a new - more tanned - skin from Belleza (L$1 000) and a beard from EddiDesign (L$350) just to look somewhat presentable.

Well I was finally very happy in my beautiful shorts for only L$150, but to tired to take any pictures from the opening events, so I will direct you to some of my friends blogs instead.
---

Lockjaw Studios: Second Pride Opening Night With The Crew
Photo by Hottie B Lockjaw
Naked Carl: SecondPride - Fri. June 19
Look at those wonderful shorts I am wearing
Photo by Carl Paneer

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).