Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tomais & My Booths at The Festival

Tomais and I both have booths at the Second Pride festival this year.

Please feel free to come around and take a load of your feet to

  • enjoy a free tropical drink, 
  • eat a roasted pig, 
  • look at - or even purchase - some of Tomais' photography, 
  • read my blog, 
  • acquire your own personal "Flat Bock"
  • get my fashion forward The Jesters Hat - Pride version. or simply
  • rent a bike.
You will find our booths here: Tomais' & Bock's booths at Second Pride Festival (SLurl).

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).