Friday, October 30, 2015

It's Power Bottom Appreciation Day

"Bock" photography by Toby Atlass
Never heard of this holiday? Well neither had I, until today... Pink News: Power Bottom Appreciation Day and 32 other holidays you might not know about

The definition of a power bottom is, according to the Urban Dictionary: Gay Male Term. Dominant Bottom. While a bottom is usually submissive to his partner, a power bottom enjoys maintaining control over the top and/or the penetration, the normally dominant role in gay male sex.

I actually think of myself as one of a select few truly versatile, but I had to find a picture for the post and at least this way no one will get upset.

2 comments :

  1. Why has no one told me about "Steak and BJ Day" before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Power bottoms should always be photographed from behind, dear.

    This has been a public service announcement

    p.s. They have steak at "Steak and BJ Day" now ???

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).