Saturday, October 31, 2015

Showing Today at the Southern Charm Drive-In

Todays film is, Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

Movie starts at 9AM SLT at the Southern Charm drive-in movie theater. Please be there in time, the screening waits for no one, except for the laird, i.e. me, naturally.
------------

This event was cancelled due to me forgetting about the "Fall Back" in Europe, I arrived 45 minutes late and no one was around anymore. My apologies to everyone who may have been there.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).