Wednesday, October 26, 2016

3-Day Halloween & Birthday Party, 29-31 October

Halloween is always a busy party-season in SecondLife, not any less so this year than other years.

My friend Teej Morpork asked me to help him with adverting his 3-day party event, so here goes. I hope it helps, buddy!

October 29, 9-11AM SLT
Spongebob Theme - held underwater (SLurl) close to the tavern. Bring your aqualung/scuba equipment!

Best in Bikini Bottom Contest
October 30, 2-4PM SLT
Western Theme - held at Ye Olde Taverne ande Game Roome (SLurl). Line dancing available!

Best in Western Attire Contest

October 31, 6-8PM SLT
Halloween/Birthday Theme - held at The Cemetery. Walking Dead (SLurl))

Best in Halloween Contest



All parties will have:
  • Old-fashioned Sploder (Please play responsibly)
  • Free Money Giver (Apple Cider Gang group only. Feel free to join the group without cost
---
I will have to find out whose birthday it is and add it here a.s.a.p.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).