Sunday, April 2, 2017

Ricco Saenz: A Decade of Transformations

Read Ricco Saenz great retrospective post on his 10 years in SecondLife, Second Sighting: Being 10 years old in Second Life: a decade of transformations
I particularly agree with this quote from Ricco´s post: 
"I am in SL because it gives me a good time, because I’ve met, and keep meeting, some great people on the grid, because I have developed an intense relationship with someone there to the point of calling him my husband, because I feel marveled at the possibilities of the virtual world, because I still see its potential and its positive reality."

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).