Sunday, May 6, 2018

New Line of Men's Underwear

Mein schatz, my friend, my squatter and the famous SecondLife designer of underwear Mirco Dinzeo yesterday told me about a new collaboration he has begun with Castello Sands in designing underwear for men with the Niramyth Aesthetic body under the label "CM".

He sent me a few samples and I thought I should share them with you. (Which forced me to do a long overdue update of my Niramyth mesh body)

The boxers are modeled by the world renowned runway model Bockalicious (All those famous people only go by one name, you know!)

Basic White Boxer CM (105) 
Tropical Boxer CM (103) 
Tatoo Blue Boxer CM (104) 
Sportive Boxer 23 CM (106) 
Leather and Lace Boxer, CM (101) 
All the underwear in this new product line can be found at Mirco Dinzeo Mainstore (SLurl).

Big thanks to Nikolai for his assistance in getting this post together.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).