Saturday, June 2, 2018

SCOOP: Trump Proposes Another Border Wall

The editor at large of this blog has learned - from usually well informed and trustworthy sources - that president Donald J. Trump, in talks with family and his closest co-workers, has been proposing the constructing of yet another border wall, this time at the border between the United States and Canada.

Trump is supposed to have told his confidants:
"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our northern border and I’ll have Canada pay for that wall."
The news comes as no big surprise considering president Trump's fascination with border walls and after Canada (together with the European Union, Mexico and Southern Charm) was named as a threat to the national security of the United States.

If built this wall would be 8,891 km (5,525 mi) long.

PLEASE NOTE: This is actually fake news!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).