Saturday, November 10, 2018

I Love Snaps!

I don't usualluý drink much, but this has been an awful day and it's the second time this week I am getting inebriated. On Thursday we had a planning conference at work with dinner and today we had a chairman resign, so I am allowed.
I identify mostly as a European and Scanian, but when it comes to my drinking habits I am all Swedish. I love and adore snaps. I've already finished an Örtagårds brännvin, a Skåne Akvavit, a Herrgårds Akvavit and a Läckö Slottsakvavit (50 ml each), but I am not done yet. There is at least a Bäska droppar and O.P. Andersson Aqvavit requiring my attention.

See you all tomorrow - late...  

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).