Saturday, December 22, 2018

The HOLIDAZE Event, 12PM-12AM on 21, 22 & 23 and 28, 29 & 30 December!

Ugh, I've been too busy in first life, but finally here is the announcement!
 
"The snow is falling, the bells are jingling, and the Second Pride sim is decked out for Holidaze, our Winter event! Come take a stroll (or skate…they’re free!) along the icy walkways and check out our vendor’s shops. Maybe bring some friends and take a photo or two, and look (or climb) up to the hillside to see the magical Arctic Express taking flight!"
As the Treasurer of Second Pride, I recommend warmly that you bring your biggest wallet along!

Your sleigh for Holidaze at Second Pride (SLurl) awaits!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).