Saturday, September 7, 2019

The LGBT+ Gateway to SecondLife Has Opened

It is with great pride I can now announce that the LGBT+ Gateway to SecondLife at SecondPride - after much delay - finally opened at the end of August 2019.

Newcomers who use that entryway will be dropped into the SL 101 learning area at Second Pride. The area is constructed as a building site that the new resident goes through to learn the basics of being a resident in SecondLife. The area was designed and built by Tomais Ashdene, my husband, and his daughter Kerowyn Kirke.

There is an entryway on the Second Pride website (url), but I will put one on this blog as well.

1 comment :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).