Saturday, May 16, 2020

"Everyone Is A DJ..."

Ars, who himself was a DJ, often used to say "Everyone is a DJ in SecondLife!" As the years have gone by I have found that his assessment is close to the truth. Surprisingly many of my friends or acquaintances have on some occasions tried it.

Recently I learned that my friend Mirco, a.k.a. Schatzi by me, has a regular set every Saturday at The Midnight Museum region with music from the '80s. This evening I had the pleasure of being there.
Mirco at the deck
Now I am eagerly awaiting the day that my sweet husband Tomais will inform me that he also wishes to start DJ-ing.

2 comments :

  1. I've always found DJ'ing to be something mysterious. I'll have to check Mirco's sets sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mirco's set is Saturday's at 2PM at The Midnight Museum region. Enjoy!

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).