Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Year, 2021

I give thanks to the Babylonians, The Lincoln Project, my friends, and my relatively patient spouse Tomais for the fact that I survived 2020 without a total nervous breakdown.

Americans will never fully comprehend the importance of their country, and their chosen leaders have for the rest of the democratic world. When the U.S.A. is on the verge of a coup d'etat - lead by their president and his devoted minions, no less - we follow the developments closely and with trepidation.

But now, as we start a new year and there are only 19, 5 days until the next president is sworn in, I can start breathing more or less normally again, 

"Here's to 2021" by Wayne Allan-GoodmaNZ

I wish you all great happiness and success in 2021, May it be our best year ever, we certainly deserve it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).