Sunday, August 8, 2010

Miss Wigstock 2010

I had a fabulous time last night!

I went to the 4th annual finals of "Miss Wigstock 2010" at the Marduk Theatre on the Pride-sim with my friends Millimina Salamander, Guyke Lundquist and Janttu Winkler. For a short while we were joined by one of the most handsome men in SL, the charmingly flirtatious Loch Wolfhunter.

The sim was soon filled to the limit and the lag was rough, but that has to be expected at popular events like this. Unfortunately I crashed on two occasions, but succeeded in coming back in, so I was still happy.

My main reason for going to this event was to support my brother in law Dejerrity Mycron, who was one of the finalists.

The nine contestants were all amazingly beautiful with gorgeous gowns and outfits, all done in a tongue-in-cheek way. The hairdos were particularily interesting and amusing.

Each of the contestants performed a party song and a torch song. The "Mistress of Ceremonies" was the always charming, but self-admittedly somewhat confused, Queen Edman. Queen was the one who brought the contest to SL from RL four years ago.

For a full and objective account of the occasion please go to Milliminas blog, "Magasin Millimina", because I only had eyes for Dej. For both songs Dej had chosen the classicly sublime gowns and hairdos that reminded us all of the glory days of Joan Crawford.




Dej was supported on the stage by his own back-up boys the always stunning Jeb Nicholls, another of my brother in laws, and the hot Protactinum Thor. (Alas the beautiful green gown did not rez properly for Millimina.)

The winner of the contest was MJshotboy Skytower, but I still think Dej was the best (but I admit I am not impartial in this matter).

Photos courtesy of Millimina Salamander, I was to busy to even think of taking pictures.

2 comments :

  1. Ja, det var verkligen en "fab" kväll. Och visst laggade det lite men alla hade så roligt så ingen orkade klaga på det.

    Sen undrar jag vad du har gjort med bilderna. Så där ljusa var de inte när du fick dem. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nej, jag har lekt lite med den i mitt bildprogram.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).