Saturday, January 15, 2011

Alpha Males II

Well my earlier post about Touko Laaksonen and his "Tom of Finland" turned out to be a major eye catcher among my readers, so I am now doing a follow up.

This time I will show you one of the "Toms" in my SecondLife, the fabulous, the loving and the forgiving Andrey Messmer! I am so proud to call him my BIL (brother in-law) again.

"The Cuteness that is Guyke" and "The Coolness that is Janttu" are going to be reinstated as my son and son in-law also as soon as this drama queen gets confirmation from both that its OK to do so.

Hell, I will not wait for confirmation, I´ll do the Nike-thing ...

Back to Andrey now. My BIL is a fantastic photographer in SecondLife, just look at these two examples of his work. WOOOF!

If he wasn´t family I would say he was totally lickable, but now I must be more modest and say instead "He looks rather nice, doesn´t he?"

Andrey showing off a new toy
Andrey showing off ...well himself I guess

3 comments :

  1. Woot!

    Btw it's ok to be a dramaqueen sometimes (says the dramaqueen par excellence)

    /me winks @ Andrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well m´boy, you have learned from the best...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lickable...BIL!!! With all that hair...And you were faster than a rabbit posting these !

    Love ya!!!

    /me waves at Guyke

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).