Monday, March 21, 2011

Fourth Rezday Party Pictures - UPDATED!!!

Sorry for the delay with this post but I have a real life too ya know...

The pictures are mostly the gracious gifts of my dear friends Diana (surname withheld) and Joetonight Starship, one was stolen from my darling sister Millimina Salamanders blog and a few are my own.

All did not get captured on film by either Joe or Diana and they had - alas - both left us before the hunkalicious men from Club Erotes joined us. At a fast glance I can also see we missed taking pictures of Stirred, and many, many more but we were over 35 avatars a good while so...If anyone has more pictures and don´t mind sharing them with me, please send them to me!

Update 11 PM SLT (7 AM CET the next morning): I have now added a few pictures stolen from Apmel Goossons blog, that include Adrina, Sarco, Svessa, Vanadis, Chade, Volker and ush...

Update 10:30 AM (6:30 PM CET); I have added a picture of Apmel´s buttock cleavage on his insistence and for your comparison.


My deepest thanks again to everyone who came and to everyone who could not come due to real life or other reasons, but most of all to my wonderful family who convinced me this was a good idea and arranged it all with the wonderful surprise performances by DJ Andrey (my BIL and the other rezday boy), Strum Diesel, Bara Jonson, legendary DJ Sarco and last but in no way least Apmel Goosson for showing cleavage.
DJ Sarco - stolen from Apmel Goosson
ush in front of the shirtless gay men, Adrina dancing with Bock, Chade with Volker, Frost with Svessa - stolen from Apmel Goosson
Vanadis in her "Bock" t-shirt, Kandi, Frost and Svessa - stolen from Apmel Goosson
Photo stolen from Millimina Salamander
Andrey (my BIL), Frosts back and Millimina (my sister) - Diana
Ciroc and Andrey - Joetonight Starship
Andrey - Joetonight Starship
Joe himself with Apmel and Millimina - Joetonight Starship
Apmel - Joetonight Starship
Blanche - Joetonight Starship
Bock, in the background you see Diana and her hubby Hunter dancing - Diana
Bock study, in the background Valter and May - Joetonight Starship
Bock again - Diana
Bara

Strum
Bara attacked by a crazy stalker
Bock - Joetonight Starship
Ciroc showing his perky ass - Joetonight Starship, and below - for my readers comparison of cute buttocks -
is Apmel showing his cleavage for us also.
Dejerrity - Diana
Dejerrity and Bock partying - Joetonight Starship
Frost and Millimina - Joetonight Starship
The Cuteness and Coolness, Guyke and Janttu - Diana
C & C - Joetonight
Joeh - Joetonight Starship
Kandi - Joetonight Starship
Lunata - Joetonight Starship
Mialinn - Joetonight Starship
Millimina - Diana
Millimina - Joetonight Starship
Minoa - Joetonight Starship
Party people, party! - Diana
Strum - Diana
Wizanna - Diana
Vampi & sirhc, Joe, Apmel and Frost in background - Joetonight Starship

9 comments :

  1. That "Svessa"-pic is actually Wizanna.
    Just saying. :)

    //Frost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, those two were the ones I was confused about. Women huh, changing their appearances constantly - how can a poor gay guy hope to follow...

    Thanks for the correction Frost, I have corrected the post and the pic too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a wonderful time - Joetonight, of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for coming Joe and for helping with the pictures. Indeed we had a wonderful time.

    Big hugs to you man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pfft.. you didn´t steel the picture where I show that cleavage. You didn´t want to embarrass Ciroc I suppose :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL yeah women Frost, and then you and I too of course! ;))

    Going over to your blog and stealing that special picture of you now, Apmel, and insert it right next to Ciroc´s so the readers can compare your perky asses... Perhaps we should even arrange a contest?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahha Bock, why don´t you? You already have my contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already thought of starting a new project on this blog under the name "Show me your crack" featuring the sweet asses of all who wanted to participate.

    I had already dismissed the idea though thinking I wouldn't get many contributors, perhaps I should reconsider...

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).