Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Men Make Me Proud

Well, I must say that 2013 has already gotten off to the most amazing start.
"Bobby kisses Cortez during a play-fight at the Korengal Outpost, Afghanistan" (2008)
Photo by Tim Hetherington
First of all I was reached by the news, in an offline message when I got up in the middle of the night, that Guyke and Dej had made up again. When I logged in-world immediately after reading this Dej confirmed the news. I love both of the guys so much and it makes me so happy and proud that they settled this dispute.

I like my friends to be passionate but reasonable and rational. They both proved that they measure up to that! Quarrels can and will occur among such hotheaded people with strong feelings. I must simply learn to trust in their wisdom and not worry too much about it. Usually they will work things out nicely without my meddling, once they get a chance to think about it when they are calmer.

The other thing that has happened already this year is that Ziggy has decided to make an honest avatar of Guyke, after first robbing him of his precious virginity (which had been surgically restored in a costly procedure at some obscure Mexican sim). During the night Ziggy proposed to Guyke, who of course knowing I would never forgive him if he did anything else, accepted the proposal! Woot! Woot!

2013 is going to be an exceptionally wonderful year, take my word for it and remember you read it here first!

3 comments :

  1. I'm so happy having dad's brother back in my life. Even if we don't talk that much he's important to me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A splendid time is guaranteed for all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCiG7xoEb2Y

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).