Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Amacci Party

Yesterday it was time for my buddy Butch Diavolo to DJ at the Amacci Party at Second Pride. I had been looking forward to it ever since Butch told me he would be playing a set at Pride.
Butch started out hard and then he kept nailing it in deeper with every song he played. I thought he had an exceptionally good evening, but when I asked him afterwards how he felt about the set he said it had felt "OK". I told him he was silly and should stop bashing himself. The man was in all likelihood just exhausted after having played two sets back.to-back.

The fast working charmer I had met also came to the party. We had a long and pleasant conversation - or so I thought. However, I must have said or done something wrong because when I got online again later he had dissolved our friendship. "Well, easy come, easy go", I thought to myself even if it saddened me a little, but it really is better if people pull out sooner than later from something they do not believe they will enjoy.

I feel a bit ashamed writing this on the blog, and may possibly remove it at a later time. But as I have said many times before, this blog is mainly written as a journal for myself accounting what I experience in any of my lifes. I do not like failing at something and this was obviously something I did not handle well. As it is a learning experience it belongs here so I can remember it and learn from it in future relationships.
Aisha, Spanki, Wolf & Butch
Nicki (right) and her wife Kiri
Fun Loving Aisha dressed up for Pride
The charming Cody Bolero showing skin and a great physique
Weylin grooving with Zim
Dodo (Please note that the man changes his underwear everyday)
LeBelier, a pleasant new acquaintance from Canada
Spanki (right) and a friend with a name starting with C (I forgot it I am sorry!
Zim & Weylin  preparing to teleport to the main stage
for the next party after Butch had finished his set

4 comments :

  1. Butch played an outstanding set! I really enjoyed this party.

    Sorry to read about the unexpected unfriending... but I wouldn't blame yourself or worry about it. 'Fast working charm' sounds like it may have lead to heartache. Well, I believe that everything happens for a reason and people have all kinds of agendas in SL. Just keep getting out there and flirting and having fun. You do it so well! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have to try to jointly knock it into that silly little twats head that he really was outstanding! ;)

      Yeah, admittedly I was a little smitten with him. I became rather bewildered when I discovered what had happened and at first thought I would ask him, but thankfully I realized before doing so that it would be an extremely pathetic move.

      Luckily, I know that I have friends who know me far better than this stranger and who still love me.

      Thanks for the compliment on my flirting abilities! I am of course aware that you are exaggerating grossly but I am still grateful for it ;)

      Delete
  2. thank you for a lovely critique of my set. It still was OK :P

    a few corrections for you: Nicky is in the pic with Kiri, her wife. And I believe LeBelier is from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Butch, I have corrected the mistakes! ;)

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).