Sunday, August 17, 2014

Around the Island of Nautilus

My second life has been stressful lately. Luckily I have Tomais to help me relax. One of the best ways to relieve the stress is when he takes me out in one of his many vehicles and just talk. He does offer to let me pilot, but I usually decline and leave that to him. 

Yesterday we went out with Tomais motorboat the Sea Witch and traveled around the Island of Nautilus, which lies at one edge of the Blake Sea. We started at sunset and were done at dawn, when I was relaxed enough to be able to sleep.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).