Monday, September 5, 2011

The Votes Are In

The winning set, #3
After some complains in the past about my eyes, I - finally - gave in and in the post "Bock´s Eyes" offered my friend Kandinsky Beaumont a choice between four different sets of possible eyes for me. I promised her that I would wear the eyes she selected until at least November 1st, 2011.

I also gave my readers a chance to voice their opinions in a poll. 

Well the votes are now in. Kandi favored Set #3 and eight voters (42 %) of the nineteen voters in the poll agreed with her, so those are the eyes I will be wearing until the date mentioned. 

Six voters (31 %) preferred the eyes I have been wearing for the past two years, Set #1.

Three voters (15 %) told me I would look stunning in any of them (Love you, guys!) and one voter each (5 %) preferred Set #2 and Set #4. To my great relief no one voted for the option that I would always look ugly.

I didn't vote in the poll, but I have been wearing Set #3 for a week now and am actually getting to like them a lot.

5 comments :

  1. Your eyes are beautiful no matter what form or color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer YOU:-) Its the words and what you communicate - that matters. As we dont have bodylanguage and scents in Second Life.

    BUT OK - its a nice choice go for them!

    /Tina (PG)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What matters is that you enjoy your new eyes and yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, my, people are so politically correct!

    In sl it matters a LOT how you look, especially if you choose to have a rl-like ava. And I have remarked that it means a (great) deal to you!

    That´s why I gave you the advice to change eyes and NOW YOU LOOK EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE!
    ; )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your comments on this, you little sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).